Dallas County PFL
Address and Telephone:
800 County Road 6
Sardis, AL 36775
- 100 acre lake
Contour maps (PDF 204 KB)
- Open Interactive lake contour map To view the maps, check the “Fishing” box. Then click the plus icon to expand the choices. Check “Lake Contours” and “Lake Depths” and the contour maps will appear.
Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, channel catfish, and crappie.
Dallas County Lake is located 11 miles south of Selma off Alabama Highway 41 in Sardis, Alabama. From Selma take Ala. Hwy 41 south for 11 miles, then right on County Road 6 to Dallas County Lake.
Hours of Operation:
Open sunrise to sunset:
- February 1 - June 30: Open six days each week. Closed Mondays.
- July 1 - November 30: Closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
- December 1 - January 31: Closed.
- Boat ramp
- Fishing pier
- Concessions (Bait, tackle, and snacks)
Licenses and Permits:
- Normal Fishing License Requirements Apply to Anglers Age 16 or Older*
- Daily Fishing Permit Required in Addition to License for Anglers Age 12 and Older $3.00
- Boat Rental Permit (Daily fishing permit also required) $5.00
- Launch Permit for Personal Boat (Daily fishing permit also required) $3.00
*State Lakes Fishing Licenses are available for purchase at the lake.
This information is subject to change without notice. Additional information and rules about the lakes are available from the lake manager, the Alabama Fisheries Section at (334) 242-3471, or the appropriate District Fisheries Office.