Fayette County Public Fishing Lake - Closed for renovation
Address and Telephone:
529 County Road 134
Fayette, AL 35555
- 60 acre lake
Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, channel catfish, and crappie.
Fayette County Lake is located 6 miles southeast of Fayette off County Road 26. U.S. 43 south for 2-1/2 miles, then right on County Road 26 for 4 miles, then left on County Road 134 for miles to Fayette County Lake.
Hours of Operation:
Closed for renovation
- Boat ramp
- Fishing pier
- Concessions (Bait, tackle, and snacks)
Licenses and Permits:
- Normal Fishing License Requirements Apply to Anglers Age 16 or Older*
- Daily Fishing Permit Required in Addition to License for Anglers Age 12 and Older $3.00
- Boat Rental Permit (Daily fishing permit also required) $5.00
- Launch Permit for Personal Boat (Daily fishing permit also required) $3.00
*State Lakes Fishing Licenses are available for purchase at the lake.
This information is subject to change without notice. Additional information and rules about the lakes are available from the lake manager, the Alabama Fisheries Section at (334) 242-3471, or the appropriate District Fisheries Office.