It's a Simple Process
“Hunt Outdoor Alabama – Share the Wonder” presents an exciting incentive for Alabama hunters to share their hunting heritage with others. It serves as an encouragement to provide newcomers or former hunters with an opportunity for a meaningful hunting experience. Along with the satisfaction of introducing another person to the hunting experience, participants who complete the program will become eligible for prizes and awards.
All registration is done on-line. The process is simple:
- Mentor registers by filling out and submitting the brief registration questionnaire.
- Mentor is presented with an affirmation screen by which he agrees to abide by the guidelines and rules of the Hunt Outdoor Alabama campaign.
- Mentor is then presented with registration receipt, Mentor ID Number, and instructions for guest registration.
- An email is sent to the mentor that includes guest registration instructions, mentor ID number, and a link to the guidelines of the Hunt Outdoor Alabama campaign.
- Mentor must be registered before January 31, 2005.
- The mentor’s guest provides Mentor’s ID number and submits guest registration
- Guest provides personal and survey information as requested by the on-screen questionnaire
- Guest will be asked to share details of the hunting trip
- Guest may further submit pictures and narrative of experiences to email@example.com
- Guest’s registration must be completed by Friday, February 4, 2005.
- When Guest has registered, the Mentor will receive notification.
Prizes: Winners will be selected by random drawing from eligible participants on February 14, 2005. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
Hunt Outdoor Alabama is an aggressive campaign to promote outdoor opportunities for every member of the family. With Alabama’s abundant hunting opportunities and rich hunting heritage, a lifetime of memories is waiting to be discovered.
Click here to register