The new 2016-17 Lifetime License price increases will go into effect on Thursday, September 1, 2016. The prices and application below reflect prices valid through August 31, 2016.
Lifetime licenses are available to Alabama residents.
Save money over the long term and purchase a lifetime license for yourself or a loved one.
Lifetime licenses can be purchased online by clicking here. You may also visit a local license agent or County Probate/License Commissioner’s Offices, use our app, by phone and at select WFF locations.
To purchase a lifetime time license for children under 18 years of age without a valid Alabama driver's license or Non-driver's ID Card, you will need to provide proofs of residency:
- Birth Certificate.
- Social Security Number Card.
- Attach copy of parent’s driver’s license. If guardian other than parent, paperwork showing custody and copy of their driver's license.
- If enrolled in day care or school, attach a copy of current report card or enrollment.
- If not enrolled in day care or school, provide 2 proofs of residency (see residency requirements below).
You can make application in person at your local probate office.
To download an application for a new or replacement lifetime license, click here.
|License Privilege (by age)|
|2 – 11||12 – 49|
50 & over
Hunting & Freshwater Fishing*
Hunting & Saltwater Fishing*
Freshwater & Saltwater Fishing*
Hunting, Fresh & Saltwater Fishing*
Saltwater & Wildlife Heritage
* Wildlife Heritage Privileges are included with Freshwater Fishing and Hunting Lifetime License (excludes Saltwater Lifetime License)