Lifetime licenses are available to Alabama residents.
Save money over the long term and purchase a lifetime license for yourself or a loved one.
Lifetime licenses can be purchased online by clicking here. You may also visit a local license agent or County Probate/License Commissioner’s Offices, use our app, by phone and at select WFF locations.
To purchase a lifetime time license for children under 18 years of age without a valid Alabama driver's license or Non-driver's ID Card, you will need to provide proofs of residency:
- Birth Certificate.
- Social Security Number Card.
- Attach copy of parent’s driver’s license. If guardian other than parent, paperwork showing custody and copy of their driver's license.
- If enrolled in day care or school, attach a copy of current report card or enrollment.
- If not enrolled in day care or school, provide 2 proofs of residency (see residency requirements below).
You can make application in person at your local probate office.
To download an application, click here.
|License Privilege (by age)|
|2 – 11||12 – 49|
50 & over
Hunting & Freshwater Fishing*
Hunting & Saltwater Fishing*
Freshwater & Saltwater Fishing*
Hunting, Fresh & Saltwater Fishing*
Saltwater & Wildlife Heritage
* Wildlife Heritage Privileges are included with Freshwater Fishing and Hunting Lifetime License (excludes Saltwater Lifetime License)