Overlooking the beautiful Blakeley River, Blakeley Hall Conference Center is designed to accommodate a wide variety of business needs.
Each large and small classroom has:
- Ceiling-mounted screen
- Digital Projector
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Counter space with hand-sinks
- 24”x72” conference tables with chairs
- Two large whiteboards with cork inserts
The space is available on a daily basis from 8:30am-4:30pm.
This building does not contain a kitchen, but is suitable for light refreshments, boxed lunches, and light catered events. Alcohol is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Small Classroom, 18 people maximum, $125 (can set u-shape for 12, or classroom style for 18)
- Large Classroom, 42 people maximum, $200 (can set u-shape for 24, or classroom style for 42)
Contact Mark Wetzel at Mark.Wetzel@DCNR.Alabama.gov for reservations and information. Phone : 251-625-0814. Please include date requested and number of participants.