The heart of the 5 Rivers Delta Resource Center is our beautiful Delta Hall. This architectural masterpiece is a premiere meeting and reception space for the Gulf Coast, and overlooks the beautiful Mobile-Tensaw River Delta.
Update January 27, 2022: We are restructuring our evening event protocols and are not reserving evening event dates at this time. We are taking daytime special event reservations for any event prior to 9/30/22.
Photographs taken by Kathy Hicks.
Frequently Asked Questions for Daytime Events:
- Available 8:30-4pm, and that is all-in, all-out in terms of decorations and guests within that timeframe.
- Space Available is the Longleaf Room and Screened in porch. The back deck is a public space, but your guests of course are welcome there, we just won’t be able to set up any tables there.
- Can seat up to 48 in the Longleaf Room with three food/beverage tables, 60 without food tables
- Can seat 32 in the screened in porch
- Maximum capacity is 90
- We provide and set up tables and chairs, but you will need to provide linens. We also clean up tables, chairs, and floors afterwards.
- If providing food, a caterer is required.
- Alcohol is prohibited during the day, as we are also open to the general public
- Pricing is $500, which includes setup/breakdown/tables/chairs.
- 50% deposit required upon reservation
For additional rental information, email Mark.Wetzel@DCNR.Alabama.gov