The heart of the 5 Rivers Delta Resource Center is our beautiful Delta Hall. This architectural masterpiece is a premiere meeting and reception space for the Gulf Coast, and overlooks the beautiful Mobile-Tensaw River Delta.
Update August 6, 2023: We are not reserving evening event dates at this time. We are currently accepting daytime special events up to eight months in advance.
Photographs taken by Kathy Hicks.
Frequently Asked Questions for Daytime Events:
- Available 8:30-4pm, and that is all-in, all-out in terms of decorations and guests within that timeframe.
- Space Available is the Longleaf Room and Screened in porch. The back deck is a public space, but your guests of course are welcome there, we just won’t be able to set up any tables there.
- Can seat up to 48 in the Longleaf Room with three food/beverage tables, 60 without food tables
- Can seat 32 in the screened in porch
- Maximum capacity is 90
- We provide and set up tables and chairs, but you will need to provide linens. We also clean up tables, chairs, and floors afterwards.
- If providing food, a caterer is required.
- Alcohol is prohibited during the day, as we are also open to the general public
- Pricing is $500, which includes setup/breakdown/tables/chairs.
- 50% deposit required upon reservation
For additional rental information, email Mark.Wetzel@DCNR.Alabama.gov