If you do not see your question here, call 251-625-0814.
- Where can I get reservation information for a special event?
Delta Hall is our premier meeting and reception space. It overlooks part of the Lower Mobile-Tensaw Delta, and can be reserved up to 14 months in advance for your special event.
- Where can I get reservation information for professional meeting space?
For business/professional meetings, we have Blakeley Hall Conference Center. It can accommodate a wide variety of business needs.
- Do you have canoes/kayaks to rent, or other vessels for tours?
We currently do not have canoes or kayaks to rent, but there are outfitters that will rent them to you, and some even deliver them to 5 Rivers. Here is a few.
- Can I fish from 5 Rivers property?
- Sorry, we do not allow fishing from the docks or banks of 5 Rivers property, but there are some great fishing places all along the Causeway and in the Mobile-Tensaw Delta.
- Do you have a boat launch?
We do have a free canoe/kayak launch at our Bartram Landing open during business hours. We do not have a motor boat launch at 5 Rivers, but there are several places close by you can launch from. Meaher State Park is directly across the street, and has a boat launch.
- Can I visit by boat?
Please do, we have ample dock space directly in front of Delta Hall for you to tie up at. The dock is located in Sardine Pass, just north of HWY 90/98 off the Blakeley River. For directions by water, call 251-625-0814.
- What's playing in your theater?
As long as there isn't a group/event using the theater, we show many different documentaries on demand on a wide variety of subjects. Speak with one of our Educators, and we are sure to find a topic of interest to you.
- What's in your Exhibit Hall?
The Apalachee Exhibit Hall is where we can bring the Mobile-Tensaw Delta inside for you to get a closer look. Through taxidermy, live animals, local artwork and traveling exhibits, get a taste of why the 250,000 acre wetland is such an ecological treasure.
- Tell me about your gift shop!
The Cypress Gift Shop and Welcome Center is the first building you will pass on property. There are many unique and locally made items for sale, as well as a wide variety of books, apparel and children's educational toys. Purchases help support the 5 Rivers Educational Program. Call 251-621-0782 to speak with a Gift Shop clerk.
- How do I get to 5 Rivers?
Our street address is 30954 5 Rivers Boulevard in Spanish Fort, AL. We are located on HWY 90/98, also called Battleship Parkway. We are about 3 miles east of the USS Alabama Battleship, directly across from Meaher State Park.
- And by the way, what are the five rivers your facility is named after?
Great question! They are the Mobile, Spanish, Tensaw, Apalachee and Blakeley Rivers. These are the five rivers that many of the state's rivers converge into before the water flows into Mobile Bay.
- Are you hiring by any chance?
We are always taking applications to keep on file, and any job positions we have open we will post on our home page. You can find an application on the Alabama State Personnel website, and bring it by or mail it to 30945 5 Rivers Blvd, Spanish Fort AL, 36527.