5 Rivers is a field trip destination for students of all ages. With an exhibit hall, learning center, theater, nature trail and boat tours, we specialize in teaching about the Mobile-Tensaw Delta and Alabama's incredible biodiversity.
Field Trip Basics:
- Schedule up to a year in advance
- 60 students max during the school year
- 40 students max in the summer
- If you have more students, we can either schedule for multiple days OR a morning group and afternoon group
- There is no cost for the tour.
- Make time to visit our Cypress Welcome Center and Gift Shop after your tour
- Arrive as early as 9am
- Length of tour varies 2-5 hours
- Bring lunches to eat at covered picnic pavilions overlooking the Blakeley River
To schedule a field trip, email Mark Wetzel or call 251-625-0814. Be sure to include:
- # of Students
- Grade Level
- Preferred date