Enjoy some outdoor fun with our pavilions overlooking the beautiful Blakeley River. Scenic, covered picnic areas are perfect for Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, Company Picnics or any occasion. Assure availability by making reservations at 251-625-0814.
Each pavilion has 6 picnic tables (96"X29"), seating approximately 50 people total per pavilion.
- Single Pavilion, Mon-Thurs - $75/day
- Single Pavilion, Fri-Sun - $100/day
Two Pavilions, Mon-Thurs - $125/day
- Two Pavilions, Fri-Sund - $150/day
Pavilions may be used without rental on a first come, first served basis with the following restrictions:
- 2 hr maximum use, including setup
- Power is not available except with rental
- No hanging decorations or attaching anything to pavilions
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed
- Park in designated parking areas only
- Crawfish boils are expressly prohibited
- Renter may use the BBQ grills at the pavilion or bring their own portable gas grills. Renter must provide their own fuel for grills.
- Boiling and/or frying must be approved by 5 Rivers management staff. If oil is used in cooking, it must be taken off-site after the event. Nothing must be poured out or left on the ground
- Glass containers are not allowed
- Live music or DJs are not allowed
- Renter is responsible for cleaning the area and securing all waste in the receptacles provided. Renter is expected to leave the pavilion in the condition it was found
- 5 Rivers will not be responsible for any items or properties belonging to guests that are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed while on or around the premises
- Renter is responsible for any damages to the facility caused by themselves or their guests
- Vehicles may be used to load/unload, but all vehicles must park in Delta Hall’s parking lot
- Any outdoor equipment that is brought in must be pre-approved by 5 Rivers management staff at least 10 days prior to the event; water-slides are expressly forbidden
- No staples, nails, tacks, screws, duct tape, glue, or any other method of fastening that leaves residue or scarring may be used
- Balloons are not allowed on 5 Rivers grounds
- Noxious decoration materials, such as confetti or glitter, is strictly prohibited.
- Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a leash at all times. Except for service animals, dogs are not allowed inside buildings.
- 5 Rivers is open to the public from 8am—5pm and the public has access to trails and grounds adjacent to the picnic pavilions
- Power is available for rentals only
- Water is not available
- Restroom facilities are located nearby in the Tensaw Theater lobby and/or Delta Hall. The Tensaw Theater restrooms are sometimes unavailable after 2pm.
- Renter is responsible for supervising all activities of its guests
Contact an Event Coordinator at 251-625-0814 for availability and reservation information.