- One-two large goose breasts
- Teriyaki Sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 lb. bacon
- Wood skewers
- Check for pellets, trim fat and skin from goose breast and rinse off in the sink.
- Cut breast into 3/4” cubes.
- Place the cubed goose meat in a large bowl, add brown sugar, and then stir in teriyaki sauce. Make sure to add enough sauce to cover all of the meat completely.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate for six hours.
- Submerge wood skewers in water for one hour to avoid burning. Cut bacon into thirds, wrap around marinated goose cube, and place on skewer.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and place skewers on grill.
- Rotate skewers as bacon cooks.
- Once the bacon is cooked, generally about 10-15 minutes depending on heat, the goose will be cooked as well. Remove from skewers, plate, and enjoy!