**The 2024 Alabama Archery in the Schools State Championship will be held on April 4-5, 2024**
The event will be held at the Sportsplex at Cramton Bowl - 220 Hall Street, Montgomery, AL
There is limited parking in the Cramton Bowl parking lot, additional parking is available across Madison Avenue at Patterson Field, Lot K
*Qualification for State - The percentage of schools competing in each Division at the seven Regional Tournaments determines the number of schools invited to attend State from each Division. In 2023, the breakdown was 33% Elementary School, 38% Middle School and 29% High School teams. There are flight positions for 75 full teams and invited individuals.
All schools will be ranked by their scores in their Division after all eight regional events are held. The top ten schools in each Division will be designated as Tier I and allowed to register on the first day of registration. Using the percentage example above, the next highest-ranking teams will be designated as Tier 2 and allowed to register on day 2 of registration. Any remaining schools after that will be designated as Tier 3 and allowed to register beginning on day 3 on a space available first come first serve basis.
The top 20 males and females for each division will be eligible to register as individuals in Tier 1. Note: Many of the top 20 individuals will already be on a Tier 1 or 2 team, only those individuals in the top 20 who are not on a Tier 1 or Tier 2 team will earn an individual invitation.
It is important for everyone to be pre-registered prior to the opening of registration so that your Tier may be set. You cannot register until your Tier is set.
Flight Times - If you have students that need to share a bow, they will need to shoot on different flights. Some loaner bows will be available on a first come first serve basis.
Thursday April 4th
- 12:00 pm
- 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm
- 3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
Friday April 5th
- 9:00 am
- 10:00 am
- 11:00 pm
- 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm
- 3:00 pm
- Awards will follow immediately after the last flight on Friday.
- One team trophy will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams in each of 3 divisions
- The top 12 shooters from each 1st-3rd place teams will also receive a medal
- Trophies will be awarded to 1st-3rd place individual boys & girls in the elementary, middle & high school divisions.
- Overall top boy and girl archer will be awarded a Genesis Bow
2024 Scholarship Information
- $10,000 in total will be awarded at the State Championship
- Top Female and Male Archers - $1500 each
- 1st place High School Male and Female - $1000 each
- 2nd place High School Male and Female - $750 each
- 3rd place High School Male and Female - $500 each
- Five random participants will be selected for $500 each
- Archers must be registered as Academic Archers to be eligible to win!
- Find out more about Academic Archery here
Cost: $25 per archer (archers receive a T-shirt and their arrows)
Please make checks to ACNRF
Mail to ACNRF, Attn: Marisa Futral, 64 North Union Street, Montgomery, AL 36130
Concessions will be available on-site. There are several fast food options within easy driving distance as well.
Special thanks to our sponsors for making this event possible.