Your purchase of an Alabama Lifetime License will generate funds for conservation for many years to come. Even if you move out of state, your lifetime privileges in Alabama stay with you. Here are a few resources that you might find helpful.
Sign up to receive email communications from ADCNR. Select from more than 60 different topics including monthly newsletters.
Replacement License – If your lifetime license is old, faded or cracked, or has fewer than 10 digits, obtaining a replacement is free if you turn in the old license. If you have lost your license, a $5 replacement fee will be charged. There are several ways to get a replacement:
- Apply for a replacement at your local probate office.
- Download this paper form and return it to ADCNR.
- Fill out the paper form in a current Alabama Hunting or Fishing Digest and return it to ADCNR.
Wildlife Heritage Privileges – If you have Lifetime Hunting or Lifetime Freshwater Fishing license, you also get the benefits of the Wildlife Heritage License. These include:
- Hunt all small game, except waterfowl, on any of Alabama's Wildlife Management Areas, Waterfowl Refuges and Community Hunting Areas (Free WMA permit required).
- Shoot on any of ADCNR's public shooting ranges or community archery parks.
- Fish at any of the state-owned public fishing lakes (daily permit still required).
- Freshwater fish with a hook and line from the bank in public waters in all 67 counties.
Conservation Identification Number – This six-digit permanent Conservation ID# can be used to report your deer or turkey harvest in the Game Check System. Click here to learn more about Conservation ID.