December 4 - January 3
January 11 - January 31
- By limited quota permit only.
- Must apply online. Registration Closed
- Must be sixteen (16) years of age or older and an Alabama resident or Alabama lifetime hunting license holder to apply.
- Limit 3 per person per permit.
- Hunting zone will be that area north of Interstate 20 from the Georgia state line to the interchange with Interstate 65, then east of Interstate 65 to the interchange with Interstate 22, then north of Interstate 22 to the Mississippi state line (excludes the remainder of the state).
- Shooting Hours: sunrise to sunset.
- Legal arms and ammunition are the same as other waterfowl.