Coffee County PFL
Address and Telephone:
3086 County Road 364
Elba, AL 36323
- 80 acre lake
- Contour maps (PDF 230 KB)
- Open Interactive lake contour map To view the maps, check the “Fishing” box. Then click the plus icon to expand the choices. Check “Lake Contours” and “Lake Depths” and the contour maps will appear.
Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, channel catfish, and crappie.
Coffee County Lake is located 8 miles northwest of Elba, Alabama, off Coffee County Road 353. From Elba, take Alabama Highway 189 north for 6 miles, left on County Road 353 for 1-3/4 miles to a deadend with County Road 364, left for 1/4-mile to Coffee County Lake.
Hours of Operation:
Open sunrise to sunset:
- Open weekends only during the months of December and January
- February 1 - weekend after Thanksgiving: open 5 days a week, closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Boat ramp
- Fishing pier
- Concessions (Bait, tackle, and snacks)
Licenses and Permits:
- Normal Fishing License Requirements Apply to Anglers Age 16 or Older*
- Daily Fishing Permit Required in Addition to License for Anglers Age 12 and Older $3.00
- Boat Rental Permit (Daily fishing permit also required) $5.00
- Launch Permit for Personal Boat (Daily fishing permit also required) $3.00
This information is subject to change without notice. Additional information and rules about the lakes are available from the lake manager, the Alabama Fisheries Section at (334) 242-3471, or the appropriate District Fisheries Office.