Crenshaw PFL *Closed for renovations. A reopening date will be announced at a later time.*
Address and Telephone:
1075 County Lane
Luverne, AL 36049
(334) 335-3103 or (334) 403-0212
- 53 acre lake
- Contour maps (166 KB)
- Open Interactive lake contour map To view the maps, check the “Fishing” box. Then click the plus icon to expand the choices. Check “Lake Contours” and “Lake Depths” and the contour maps will appear.
Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, channel catfish, and crappie.
Crenshaw County Lake is located 5 miles south of Luverne off US Highway 331. From Luverne, go south on US Hwy 331 for 2-1/2 miles, then right on County Lake Road to Crenshaw County Lake.
Hours of Operation: Closed beginning October 1, 2022 for renovations. A reopening date will be announced at a later time..
- Boat ramp
- Fishing pier ** ADA Compliant **
- Concessions (Bait, tackle, and snacks) ** ADA Compliant **
- Pavilion ** ADA Compliant **
Licenses and Permits:
- Normal Fishing License Requirements Apply to Anglers Age 16 or Older*
- Daily Fishing Permit Required in Addition to License for Anglers Age 12 and Older $3.00
- Boat Rental Permit (Daily fishing permit also required) $5.00
- Launch Permit for Personal Boat (Daily fishing permit also required) $3.00
*State Lakes Fishing Licenses are available for purchase at the lake.
This information is subject to change without notice. Additional information and rules about the lakes are available from the lake manager, the Alabama Fisheries Section at (334) 242-3471, or the appropriate District Fisheries Office.