Dale County PFL - Ed Lisenby Lake
Address and Telephone:
861 Myrtle Drive
Ozark, AL 36360
- 92 acre lake
Contour maps (PDF 299 KB)
- Open Interactive lake contour map To view the maps, check the “Fishing” box. Then click the plus icon to expand the choices. Check “Lake Contours” and “Lake Depths” and the contour maps will appear.
Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, and channel catfish.
Dale County Lake is located 1 mile north of Roy Parker Road (County Road 36) in Ozark, Alabama. From intersection with U.S. Highway 27, take U.S. Highway 231 north for 1 mile, then right on County Road 36 (Roy Parker Road) for 2-1/2 miles, then left on Myrtle Drive for 1/2 mile to Ed Lisenby Lake.
Hours of Operation:
Open sunrise to sunset: (6:30 AM - 5:00 PM November - January 2, 2021)
- Open year round except Wednesdays, the Thanksgiving holidays and the Christmas to New Year holidays.
- Boat ramp
- Fishing pier ** ADA Compliant **
- Concessions (Bait, tackle, and snacks) ** ADA Compliant **
Licenses and Permits:
- Normal Fishing License Requirements Apply to Anglers Age 16 or Older*
- Daily Fishing Permit Required in Addition to License for Anglers Age 12 and Older $3.00
- Boat Rental Permit (Daily fishing permit also required) $5.00
- Launch Permit for Personal Boat (Daily fishing permit also required) $3.00
*Hunting and Fishing License available for purchase at lake.
This information is subject to change without notice. Additional information and rules about the lakes are available from the lake manager, the Alabama Fisheries Section at (334) 242-3471, or the appropriate District Fisheries Office.