Fayette County PFL - Reopening March 28, 2019
No manager on site.
Address and Telephone:
529 County Road 134
Fayette, AL 35555
District I Office Tanner (256) 353-2634
Fishery Section Montgomery (334) 242-3471
- 60 acre lake
Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, channel and catfish.
- Anglers must catch and release all largemouth bass.
Fayette County Lake is located 6 miles southeast of Fayette off County Road 26. From Fayette, take U.S. 43 south for 2-1/2 miles, then right on County Road 26 for 4 miles, then left on County Road 134 for 0.25 miles to Fayette County Lake.
Hours of Operation:
Reopening Thursday, March 28, 2019
Open: Sunrise to Sunset Thursday - Monday
Closed: Tuesday and Wednesday
- Boat ramp
Licenses and Permits:
- Normal Fishing License Requirements Apply to Anglers Age 16 or Older
- Fishing Permit Required in Addition to License for Anglers Age 12 and Older
- Daily Fishing Permit $3.00
- Annual Fishing Permit $30.00
- Annual Fishing Permit valid from date of purchase until August 31.
- Personal fishing boats may be launched with possession of a valid Fishing Permit
- Fishing permits should be available for purchase after March 15, 2019
A Fishing Permit can be purchased in one of the following ways:
- License agent
- Online at www.outdooralabama.com
- Outdoor Alabama app
- County Probate Office
- By phone at 1-888-848-6887
(Note: Processing / convenience fees may apply.)
This information is subject to change without notice. Additional information and rules about the lakes are available from the lake manager, the Alabama Fisheries Section at (334) 242-3471, or the appropriate District Fisheries Office.