Lee County PFL
Manager: William H. Smith
Address and Telephone:
321 Lee Road 808
Opelika, AL 36804
- 130 acre lake
- Contour maps (PDF 230 KB)
- Open Interactive lake contour map To view the maps, check the “Fishing” box. Then click the plus icon to expand the choices. Check “Lake Contours” and “Lake Depths” and the contour maps will appear.
Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, channel catfish, and crappie.
Lee County Lake is located 6 miles southeast of Opelika (or 9 miles east Auburn). From Auburn: Moore's Mill Road (Lee Road 146) 9 miles from I-85, Lee County Lake on the right. From Columbus GA & Phenix City:Highway 80 to Crawford, turn right on Alabama 169, go 9 miles (Depress Motor Co.), turn left on Stringfellow Road (Lee Road 146), 1-1/2 miles to Lee County Lake on the left.
Hours of Operation:
- Open sunrise to sunset
- Closed Mondays (February-June)
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays (July-November)
- Closed November 20, 2023 - January 31, 2024.
- Reopen February 1, 2024
- Boat ramp
- Fishing pier ** ADA Compliant **
- Restrooms ** ADA Compliant **
- Concessions (Bait, tackle, and snacks) ** ADA Compliant **
Licenses and Permits:
- Normal Fishing License Requirements Apply to Anglers Age 16 or Older*
- Daily Fishing Permit Required in Addition to License for Anglers Age 12 and Older $3.00
- Boat Rental Permit (Daily fishing permit also required) $5.00
- Launch Permit for Personal Boat (Daily fishing permit also required) $3.00
*State Lakes Fishing Licenses are available for purchase at the lake.
This information is subject to change without notice. Additional information and rules about the lakes are available from the lake manager, the Alabama Fisheries Section at (334) 242-3471, or the appropriate District Fisheries Office.