Pike County PFL
Manager: City of Troy Parks and Recreation
Address and Telephone:
200 Pike County Lake Road
Troy, AL 36079
- 45 acre lake
Contour maps (183 KB)
- Open Interactive lake contour map To view the maps, check the “Fishing” box. Then click the plus icon to expand the choices. Check “Lake Contours” and “Lake Depths” and the contour maps will appear.
Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish
Pike County Lake is located 5 miles south of Troy off County Road 39 in Troy, Alabama. From Troy (at U.S. Highway 231) take Alabama Hwy 87 south for 2-3/4 miles, then right on County Road 39 for 1-3/4 miles then left to Pike County Lake.
Hours of Operation: **To temporarily close, for four to six weeks, for maintenance beginning December 23, 2020
- Open 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Closed Wednesdays
- Free WiFi
- Boat ramp
- Fishing pier ** ADA Compliant **
- Concessions (Bait, tackle, and snacks) ** ADA Compliant **
Licenses and Permits:
- Normal Fishing License requirements apply to anglers age 16 or older*
- $3.75 Daily Fishing Permit required in addition to License for Anglers Age 12 to 64
- Resident anglers 65 and older do not require a Fishing Permit or Fishing License at Pike County PFL
- Boat Rental Permit (Daily fishing permit also required) $5.00
- Launch Permit for Personal Boat (Daily fishing permit also required) $3.00
* Hunting and Fishing License available for purchase at lake.
This information is subject to change without notice. Additional information and rules about the lakes are available from the lake manager, the Alabama Fisheries Section at (334) 242-3471, or the appropriate District Fisheries Office.